PES provides support to local planning authorities, public bodies and NGO’s (national and local third sector organisations) in relation to all aspects of Town and Country Planning, right across the UK. We deliver carefully tailored support such that Local Planning Authorities and other public bodies rely upon our expert input in their statutory work.
PES offers extensive experience over a broad spectrum of planning processes, particularly in relation to Planning Policy and Development Management practice. Our insight and knowledge gained through diverse public and private sector work underpins delivery of effective and informed support to clients across the public sector.
- Casework / workflow support
- Expert witness support
- Public Inquiries, hearings and tribunals
- Training and workshops
- Spatial and land use policy review and development
- Sustainability Appraisal (SA)/ Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA)
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Green Infrastructure and green space studies and assessment
- Green Belt review and methodology
- Evidence-base studies for spatial plan policy (see also Landscape Planning)
- Neighbourhood and local plan support to Parish and Town Councils
Contact us today for an informal chat about how we may be able to help you.